If you are trying to access a Vehicle Stockbook record in amend mode and the error message "Unposted documents exist, run full recovery" The message will be displayed when the invoice or credit process has not been completed successfully.
To recover a record take the following:
- Select Vehicle stockbooks from the Master Menu
- Select Recover failed vehicles from the Vehicle Stockbooks menu
- Select either New vehicle or Used vehicle
- Enter the relevant stock number
- Click on the Process button
The vehicle will be recovered to the point it was loaded or last saved and any failed documents will be deleted along with the corresponding postings in the posting buffer.
There will also be an audit print of this to the printer you are selected to when the option is taken.
Once you have recovered the vehicle you should check if any trade in vehicles also need to be recovered.