Parts prices are not updated when a new price file is run if the prevent price update box is ticked in Stock Management
- Select Stock Management
- Select Stock file maintenance
- Enter Part number in question
It was used to prevent selected parts from being included when updating prices from the MS price file.
However it is currently not used by any manufacturer. The field should therefore be set to N.
To find a list of parts that may have "Prevent price update" ticked an adhoc can be done by selecting:
- Stock management
- Reports and enquiries
- Adhoc enquiries
- Select stock -Stock file from available files list
- Copy and paste the following enquiry
DISPLAY PARTNO QUANTITY(1) NOUPDATE NLDATE NLPRICE IF NOUPDATE = Y
- Click on Check query
- Click on Proceed
- These stock numbers can then be amended to remove the Prevent price update flag if required.
- The price file will need to be run again , in order to update the prices.